Sephra USA is celebrating a sweet start to the year with the launch of its new plant-based topping sauces.
Just in time for Veganuary, we have introduced an exciting range of new vegan topping sauces which double up as fondue and will fountain!
The team here at Sephra USA has been testing the products over the last six months to offer our customers a fun alternative to chocolate or cheese fondue.
Which Topping Sauces can I fountain?
Here are our recommendations for which topping sauces will fountain perfectly without any additives, such as oil or water, whatsoever:
- Lotus Biscoff Topping Sauce
- Sephra Canadian Maple Syrup
And these are the ones worth investing a little something extra in:
- Sephra Strawberry Sparkle Topping Sauce (add water)
- Sephra Raspberry Topping Sauce (add water)
- Sephra Dark Chocolate Topping Sauce (add oil)
- Sephra Bubblegum Topping Sauce (add water)
Our exciting new range of sauces can be served hot or cold and are available in both fruity and chocolate flavors, as well as Bubblegum and Lotus Biscoff.
Vegan-friendly and gluten-free (and with many of them containing real fruit), the sauces are also designed to top desserts such as ice creams and sundaes, waffles, donuts, and crêpes.
Our personal favorite is the Lotus Biscoff Topping Sauces, which fountains very well and taste delicious!
Other Sephra topping sauces suitable for serving as fondue in domestic or commercial fountains include Strawberry Sparkle.
Of course, you don’t have to be vegan to enjoy them. Why not give them a go? Plant-based never tasted so good!
Other sauces which fountain but are NOT vegan, include:
- Sephra White Chocolate Topping Sauce
- Sephra Cookies & Cream Topping Sauce (add oil)
- Sephra Caramel Topping Sauce (add water)
- Sephra Cookies & Cream Topping Sauce
You might also like…