Need help to assemble your home chocolate fountain?
No problem! Check out our handy guide below.
The video below demonstrates how to assemble our Select Home Chocolate Fountain and fountain delicious caramel fondue for your guests.
It’s rather dated but the assembly is still the same!
How to assemble your Select Home Chocolate Fountain
Putting Sephra’s Select Home Chocolate Fountain together couldn’t be easier and should only take around two minutes.
We’ll add some liquid caramel fondue and, as always, recommend using the special wooden fork-type skewers.
This prevents spinning and lost fruit in the fountain basin.
As you can imagine, it’s pretty amazing! All that rich, buttery caramel cascading over the tiers of the fountain. Yum!
Basically, you just put the tier set on, add the fondue and turn it on!
It really is as easy as 1,2, 3. Here’s our guide broken down with specific steps for if you’re a first timer!
1. Place your fountain base in the perfect place for dipping, as well as being able to plug it in. Remember your home chocolate fountain needs power!
2. Plug it in and turn on the “Heat” setting to get the basin warmed up.
3. Next you’ll add part of the tier set. Slide the bottom cylinder into place over the three pegs in the basin.
4. Then add the top half of the cylinder. There’s a little groove in the top half of the cylinder to slip it onto the lower section.
5. Drop in the auger and make sure it is seated properly (over the center assembly) so it won’t twist or turn. (This will make sure it doesn’t spin as it needs to when turned on.)
6. Now you can add the fondue – just before you put the tiers on. It’s just easier to pour the fondue into the fountain before seating the tiers.
7. Next, seat the tiers. Slide the larger bottom tier over the cylinder followed by the smaller tier. They will just “sit” right where they are supposed to! Boom. Top with the crown and you’re set.
8. Make sure the fountain is level. The fountain has adjustable feet which twist up and down to assure you get it level. You can use a small level from Home Depot or Lowes or just eye ball it once the fondue it on. (The levels are only $3 or $4 dollars and will make your job more “professional”.) Place the carpenters level on top of the crown and adjust the feet so that the bubble in the level is in the middle.
9. Turn on the fountain and let’s get dipping!
About the Sephra Select Home Fondue Fountain
The Sephra Select is the smallest home fondue fountain standing about 16″ high.
It’s perfect for small gatherings and groups of up to about 25 people.
And, of course, there’s plenty of fun to be had for the family too!
The fountain can hold up to 6lbs. of fondue, but runs well on 4lbs. You can always add more fondue as you go – which is super simple to do.
So many fondue recipes!
The fondue options are limitless! You can serve your family something different every week there is such a great variety.
Chocolate is – and will continue to be – the most popular! Milk, Dark or White, Salted Caramel or Ruby… they are all delicious.
You can even color the White Chocolate to match the decor of your event. Holidays, wedding and baby showers, kids favorite colors for birthdays – it’s so much fun!
The Select also flows well using caramel, liquid peanut butters, Ranch Dressing, BBQ sauce, cheese fondue, and Maple syrup!