- Blend together:
- 2 cups butter
- 2 cups sugar
- 2 cups brown sugar
- 4 eggs
- Mix together:
- 4 cups flour
- 5 cups ground oatmeal (measure before grinding)
- 1 tsp. salt
- 2 tsp. baking soda
- 2 tsp. baking powder
- Slowly mix the dry ingredients into the butter, sugar & egg mixture. Blend with mixer til moist.
- Fold in:
- 24 oz. Sephra dark chocolate chips
- 8 oz. Sephra milk chocolate chips
- 3 cups chopped nuts (optional). We prefer walnuts, but any kind will do.
Bake at 375 degrees for 10-12 minutes. We prefer them chewy so I usually take the cookies out when they look slightly underdone and shiny on top. Then once they cool they are chewy, not crispy.